Join our team at Code Differently. You have the power to make an impact by helping diverse talent find the careers they were destined to have.
We are searching for a proactive, passionate, and positive all-star with a great work ethic to fill our Software Developer/Instructor for our Youth Pipeline DevShop Program. Do you have software development experience, great problem solving, leadership, communication skills, and an interest in building the tech pipeline? Think about joining our small but mighty team.
As a Software Developer/Instructor, you will build and develop world-class high school software development teams. You will work in an agile environment leading a small team of future software engineers, delivering user-oriented products in a fast-paced environment.
Your Talent Development Focused responsibilities during this phase would include but are not limited to:
● Develop and deliver technology-based learning workshops and reinforce soft skills development practices.
● Design and develop technology products (websites, applications, etc.)
● Guide trainees through their career development pathway through to higher education or employment
● Drive a culture of team development, continuous improvement, accountability and act as a role model
● Manage multiple projects/tasks with minimal supervision
Skills and Qualifications:
We are actively looking for an individual with proficiency and experience working with the following:
● 1+ years of proven experience as a technical trainer or tutoring experience or completion of Code Differently Programming.
● Familiarity with modern training techniques and software methodologies and ability to read code and write code examples.
● Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds and a passion for working with people and increasing the pipeline of technologists
● Excellent organizational, time-management abilities, self-motivated, and able to work independently and make independent judgments.
● Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
CODE DIFFERENTLY (CD) is an innovative experiential learning organization designed to use a combination of hands-on practical instruction and collaborative projects to introduce and elevate interests in technology careers. It is our goal to bridge the gap in access to high-tech resources by offering technical and cognitive skills training needed to excel in technology-driven classrooms and the workforce. Code Differently is the pipeline program the tech world needs. Join our team.