It’s a perfect time to pursue a career in software engineering! Computing occupations continue to be the #1 source of new wages in America. Invest in your future career today and #ReturnReady, a FREE program designed to prepare you for entry-level software engineering roles. The Code Differently #ReturnReady Workforce Training Initiative was created to help Delaware residents reinvent their skills to morph with the changing workforce market. If you are unemployed or underemployed, #ReturnReady could be the program you are looking for!
Part-Time Cohorts forming NOW
Classes Start November 9th, 2020
- This is totally new to me, but I’m committed to learning!
- November 9th – March 31st
- Two evenings a week and every other Saturday
The #ReturnReady courses are designed for all experience levels (newbie through foundational knowledge). No experience required.
If you are a Delaware resident, your training costs are covered. That’s right! Your attendance in this training is FREE.
- Click the Register button below receive invitation to apply
- Check your email for application link
- Complete a 20 minute cognitive assessment
- Schedule a 30 minute behavioral interview
- Start your journey to becoming a software engineer!