Join our team at Code Differently. You have the power to make an impact by helping diverse talent find the careers they were destined to have.
It is our mission to increase diversity, equity, and inclusion in technology by removing barriers to access, education, and employment opportunities for under-represented communities. Our great work has not gone unnoticed. We’re growing and looking for great people to join our team!
We’re seeking a proactive, passionate and positive all-star with a great work ethic to fill our Project Coordinator role. Do you have project management or business analyst experience, great problem solving, leadership, communicating skills, and an interest in diversity, equity and inclusion? If your answers are yes, this may be the role for you!
We have a very strong people culture. Our Project Coordinator is integral to the delivery of our training programs and technology projects. Additionally, our Project Coordinator (like all of our roles) will provide support services to ensure the success of our students. This is a pretty cool role, we must admit!
• Structure and manage concurrent projects and move them efficiently from program requirements and through competition including curriculum identification, recruiting, orientation, speaker series, code culture activities, networking, technical interviews, and program completion.
• Be an advocate for trainees; Assist in developing improved methodologies, process, procedures and tools.
• Work with key stakeholders to deliver to customer requirements.
• Facilitates weekly project meetings including developing weekly agendas, capturing high level discussion points, actions items, risks and required follow ups.
• Plan and execute recruiting, career, networking, and team building opportunities.
• Maintain student records and metric reporting; develop and track KPIs.
• Hold BA and PM career workshops for training cohorts, as needed.
• Perform industry research related to programs and offerings.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings. • Ensure project deadlines are met.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in technology and business-related field.
• 3+ years of related experience.
• Advance Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and flowcharting skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Strong interest in diversity, equity and inclusion.
CODE DIFFERENTLY (CD) is an innovative experiential learning organization designed to use a combination of hands-on practical instruction and collaborative projects to introduce and elevate interests in technology careers. It is our goal to bridge the gap in access to high-tech resources by offering technical and cognitive skills training needed to excel in technology-driven classrooms and the workforce. Code Differently is the pipeline program the tech world needs. Join our team.