In the unusual event that a program is canceled by the Code Differently, a full refund in the amount collected will be provided to all participants or the funder. Code Differently is not responsible for any penalties or fees assessed as a result of cancellation or modification of travel arrangements or hotel accommodations. For trainees that voluntarily or involuntarily terminate participation in the program, refunds will be provided based on the effective date of the termination. Voluntary terminations must be submitted in writing to the Workforce Portfolio Manager. Termination dates will be based on the earliest of the following:
- The last date of attendance, if the trainee is terminated by Code Differently;
- The date of receipt of written notice from the trainee;
- Ten school days following the last date of attendance;
A refund, less a $100 processing fee, will be given to anyone who withdraws from a program if written notice is received by Workforce Portfolio Manager via mail or email three (3) full business days prior to the program start date. If training cost is covered by grant or scholarship funds, refunds will be processed in compliance with terms and conditions.
Trainees who must officially withdraw from the program after the start of classes because of a call to active duty in the armed services (appropriately documented) or a disabling injury or serious illness (appropriately documented) will have the option to start the program again upon return or receive a refund for the balance of the program.
All refunds will be based on the period of enrollment computed on the basis of course time in clock hours. The following refund schedule will be used to calculate the refund balance:
- After 0.01 percent enrollment time of the course, 80 percent of the remaining tuition;
- After 5 percent to 9.9 percent enrollment time of the course, 70 percent of the remaining tuition;
- After 10 percent to 14.9 percent enrollment time of the course, 60 percent of the remaining tuition;
- After 15 percent to 24.9 percent enrollment time of the course, 55 percent of the remaining tuition;
- After 25 percent to 49.9 percent enrollment time of the course, 30 percent of the remaining tuition;
- After 50 percent or more enrollment time of the course, the trainee may be considered obligated for the full tuition;
- Enrollment time is the time elapsed between the actual starting date and the date of the trainee’s last day of physical attendance in the school;
Refunds will be processed within 30 days after the effective date of termination.
Questions should be directed to:
Workforce Portfolio Manager
c/o Refund Request
625 N.Orange Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
(302) 803-6616 (telephone)